Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is Microsoft Word file format, and uses the template available in the instructions for authors.
- The text follows the formatting defined in the template, including body text, headings, images, tables, references, etc.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
When submitting a manuscript to NTQR, the author authorizes the publication of approved and published manuscripts, as well as their automatic transfer to the OJS platform. This transfer makes it possible to publish the manuscript as well as to share it with the acknowledgement of its authorship, according to the Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-ND 4.0, which states: this is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution License, that others remix, adapt and create from their work for non-commercial purposes, as long as they do not distribute the modified material.
The content of the manuscripts, experience reports, document analysis, integrative review, systematic review and meta-synthesis papers, clinical case reports and special issues and reviews published in the NTQR are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their authors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.